This clay bar lathers amazingly! Can also double as a clay mask if left on for 10 minutes and then rinse with cool water. Your skin will thank you!
Earthy fragrance with amber and green base notes. Contains activated charcoal, sea salt, and various clays as exfoliants. For dull, tired skin, with every shower. Dead Sea health spas and mud baths have been popular for decades. Dead Sea Mud stimulates blood circulation, rejuvenates skin, and deep cleans to remove impurities.
The fine, natural grain of the mud softly, yet effectively, sloughs off dead skin cells and leaves the skin looking fresh and radiant. The Dead Sea Mud used in our soap is not a powder, it is a mixture of mineral rich Dead Sea Mud and nourishing mineral water from the Dead Sea.
- Australian Clay clay soothes irritation and draws out impurities from the skin, helping clear blemishes.
- Sea Kelp, rich in vitamins and minerals, is believed to remove impurities, re-mineralize, and restore elasticity to the skin
- Enriched with organic virgin shea butter
- Olive Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Corn Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Organic Shea Butter
- Dead Sea Clay
- Rhassoul Clay
- Moroccan Clay
- Activated Charcoal
- Use warm, not hot, water to wash your face.
- Use cool water as a final rinse to close your pores.
- Avoid products made with synthetic ingredients that can irritate facial skin.
- Avoid products that contain alcohol which can cause skin to become tight and dry.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately after washing your face while skin is still damp.
INCI: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aqua, Fragrance.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of this soap, color shades and swirl styles may slightly vary. Each loaf and bar is unique!