Our Glycolic Face Wash is a clear gel facial cleanser fortified with specific extracts and ingredients designed to brighten and nourish delicate facial skin.
Glycolic acid is natural-occurring exfoliant that holds a reputation for being one of the safest cosmetic options in the alpha hydroxy acid group. Glycolic acid brings fresh new skin to the surface as it safely removes the outer layer of dead skin cells, a process which helps correct discoloration caused by sun spots, aging etc.
- PURGES THE PORES: Containing glycolic acid, our advanced formula exfoliating face wash reaches deep within the pores to thoroughly extract pollutants & impurities such as dirt, oil & makeup residue.
- MEDICAL GRADE SKIN CARE: Highlighted by a uniquely strong and highly effective formula, this glycolic facial cleanser removes pore-clogging oils without removing those “good oils” that keep the skin protected & hydrated. Our facewash is an effective alternative to a glycolic acid peel.
- SPOT REDUCTION: Skin soothing yucca extract has been added to the deep clean face wash, an antioxidant that balances uneven skin tones by gradually fading age spots, sun spots, acne scars & other blemishes. We create our organic face wash by sourcing the glycolic from the sugar cane plant.
- WRINKLE ERASER: Our glycolic acid face wash doesn't just exfoliate dry skin, prevent oily buildup & deal away with discoloration. Acting like a chemical peel, it also gently tightens & firms the skin to diminish the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines.
- PARABEN-FREE: We seek to offer the best skincare products, which is why this glycolic face cleanser also contains absolutely NO parabens. The exfoliating wash has also not been tested on animals, so it is 100% cruelty-free.
Gently massage a small amount of the cleanser to moistened skin on your face and neck, carefully avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. For oily or acne prone skin, use 4-5 times a week. For normal, dry or sensitive skin, use 2-3 times a week. Adjust usage to what works best for your skin.
Any irritation & dryness of skin is expected. If severe, simply reduce usage to once a day or every other day.
We recommend using a sunscreen to protect against UV sensitivity.
To hydrate your skin, simply apply moisturizer to keep your skin soothed and nourished.
*Do not use on open or irritated skin*
Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose) Hip Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), PEG-6 Caprylic-Capric Glycerides