🌾 - Chamomile for skin:
- Good For Acne And Eczema
-Eases Skin Rashes And Scarring
-Makes Skin Young, Moisturized And Bright
-Natural Anti-dandruff Agent
-Moisturizes And Softens Hair
🌾 - Rosehip for skin:
-Protects the skin from damage
-Soothes redness and irritation
-Fades dark spots and scars
-Reduces wrinkles and firms the skin
🌾 - Jasmine for skin:
-Anti-aging: Because of its antioxidants, jasmine can help protect from environmental stressors. This can help give a youthful appearance to your skin.
-Even skin tone: Jasmine can help. Jasmine is very effective in evening the tone of skin as well as reducing the appearance of age spots.
-Moisturizing: Like many natural oils, jasmine helps treat dry skin and provide natural moisture that won't clog pores.
-Non-irritating: Jasmine Sambac, a variety from Hawaii, is perfect for those with finicky skin temperaments, as it's non-irritating and non-sensitizing. It's also great for dry, greasy, or sensitive skin, as it helps to balance all types without irritating.
-Natural scent: We can't deny the lovely scent that this flower has—so adding it to skin care routines helps to pick you up as well as nourish your skin.
🌾- Lavender Flowers for skin:
- Skin Food: Lavender is packed with antioxidants that protect and nourish your skin, making it a perfect addition to skin routines. Relaxes & reduces redness, patchy blotchy areas, Decongests irritated skin, helps burns and Eczema.
- Acne: Lavender is antimicrobial and antibacterial. so it can be used to treat an acne flare-up or keep it at bay.
- Sunspots: Consistently using an oil with lavender in the formula can minimize the appearance of sunspots.
- Itchy Skin: Lavender is an anti-inflammatory, so it can be used to relieve inflamed and itchy skin caused by eczema or insect bites.
- Dandruff: I tell people to mix lavender with olive oil and massage it into the scalp to get rid of dandruff and other scalp imbalances.
- Hair Growth: Lavender also stimulates blood circulation, so it can greatly improve hair growth when applied to the scalp in a mixture.
🌾- Hibiscus Flowers for skin:
-Hibiscus contains naturally occurring acids which help to purify your skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover.
-Hibiscus can even help to control acne breakouts. Has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation from eczema and other skin conditions.
-Natural Botox plant.
NOTES: Kreamie's soaps are made by hand in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos due to their handmade nature. To extend the life of your soap, keep dry between use by using a draining soap dish.
*Please use at your own discretion, Kreamie's is not responsible for any reactions you may have to an Herb. Please check with your treating physician if you are unsure.
Please do NOT purchase if you have allergies to Coconut oil.
*Not intended to treat or cure any diseases or illnesses.