Blue Tansy is not only antibacterial, but also anti-fungal, making it a stellar ingredient for all skin types from sensitive to acne prone. Its anti-inflammatory properties also make this oil a choice ingredient for use on psoriasis, dermatitis, or inflamed skin! Blue Tansy has serious powers when it comes to boosting your complexion’s radiance. “Blue tansy’s a magic ingredient for a lot of people,” “It’s got antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, so you see it used to calm the skin, reduce heat, and relieve delicate or troubled skin.”
Squalane oil is hydrating, soothing, non-irritating and non-comedogenic. Squalane oil is suitable for ALL skin types, from dry to sensitive to oily and acne-prone.
Here's what squalane can do for your skin:
- Moisturize: Squalane is an excellent moisturizer and leaves skin hydrated, plump and soft. The texture is super-light and non-greasy, and it sinks into the skin fast.
- Prevent Irritation: Unlike other moisturizers, squalane is clinically proven to be non-irritating, making it great for people with sensitive skin conditions. It's also completely odorless and colorless.
- Non-Comedogenic: It doesn't clog pores or cause acne in the slightest. If you've found other oils too heavy or comedogenic, I think it's definitely worth a shot!
- Oil Control: Squalane can help regulate excess oil production. That makes it a better choice than jojoba, which also has this property, but is a less stable monounsaturated fat.
- Soothe: Squalane can speed healing of cracked or chapped skin, and soothes eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Fight Bacteria: Squalane isnaturally antibacterial (just like coconut oil).
- Protection from Oxidative Damage: Most importantly, squalane helps protect your skin from the free radicals that can cause age spots and premature aging. It may even help fade dark pigment over time.
A natural clarifying gel face mask (that you can sleep in, literally), features white willow bark (natural BHA) and blue tansy to gently exfoliate, smooth, and resurface the skin.
This face mask's star ingredient—blue tansy oil—is naturally high in azulene and a powerful anti-inflammatory that soothes irritated skin and reduces redness. It also contains white willow bark, a natural beta hydroxyl (BHA) that is high in salicylic acid; natural alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs), including papaya and pineapple, that work to gently exfoliate and rid skin of dead cells; and aloe leaf to gently decongest and unclog pores for a smooth, healthier-looking complexion.